300g Packet Chocolate Digestive Biscuits(crushed)
50g/2oz Toblerone Chocolate (or plain or milk chocolate)
200ml Fresh Cream (170ml carton will do)
450g/1lb Philadelphia Cream Cheese
125g/4oz Icing Sugar
1 Measure of Bailey’s Irish Cream
1. Lightly butter a 23cms/9” springform or loose bottomed cake tin.
2. Melt the butter. Add the biscuits and mix until butter is absorbed.
3. While warm, spread mixture into the base of the prepared tin using the back of a spoon. Press down well. Leave in fridge for about an hour until 'set'.
4. Meanwhile, grate the chocolate, using coarse side of grater.
5. Whip the cream until it forms soft
peaks. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is soft. Beat in the icing sugar and the Bailey's.
6. Fold in the cream and chocolate until the mixture is smooth, spread evenly over the biscuit base.
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or pref- erably overnight.
8. Decorate according to taste eg. whipped cream, grated chocolate, fruit etc.